How Much Does Pure CBD Oil Cost
Pure CBD Selection: A Miracle Solution
Cannabidiol is a remedy from nature that has been proven to bring relief for many varied ailments not just for humans but is safe for pets as well. The healing property of CBD comes from the myriad of naturally present chemical compounds known as cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
Yes, you read it right. This oil is from the Cannabis sativa plant, commonly referred to as marijuana. So, before we proceed, let us debunk the common misconceptions about this miracle plant and learn how much does cbd costs.
Foremost, CBD will not get you high. The component that gives you the sensation of being high is what is called tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. This contains psychoactive compounds that will give the user the effect or experience of euphoria or a sense of being relaxed. However, the effect varies differently from person to person. Some experience a heightened sense of sensory perception. It could be like being able to smell more intensely or being able to see colors more brightly. Still, others can have an altered perception of their surroundings or of time or even have adverse experiences such as anxiety or fear. These can prove to be dangerous and is what has been hindering many from using cannabidiol as a treatment option.
Unlike THC, CBD has been noted to have helped alleviate chronic pain and even treat anxiety amongst the other myriad of benefits. Most promising of which is the hope that CBD can help in treating neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s and dementia more efficiently and at a lower cost.
Pure CBD Selection comes in the form of lotions, drops, and even gummies and coffee. They are using the pressurized process of CO2 extraction, which enables the proper pulling of the Cannabinoids and terpene oils from the plant. By having the full spectrum use of the plant, you are assured that what you are getting is a high-quality product. This means that the products feature the use of the whole plant and not just a cbd isolate. The use of full spectrum cbd gives these products their effectiveness, compared to others that do not use full spectrum cbd method of extraction.
Because of the efficiency of the full spectrum cbd process, the users can be assured that the products they are using are free from impurities and can easily and quickly take effect without any of the unwanted side effects. With this CBD Selection, you can be assured of the use of all-natural and scientific farming techniques and that there are no harmful fertilizers that can dilute the quality of the product.
Great Products from Pure CBD Selection
1. Soft Gel Capsules – each capsule contains 30 mg of CBD. By using easily dissolvable cassava or tapioca starch casing, these soft gel capsules are definitely vegan friendly and are easy to swallow. Since these are already individually packed, you no longer have to go through the measuring. You can just pop one and be on your way. This is a great way to get a daily dose of CBD derived from using the full spectrum process at a very reasonable price.
2. Oils – the more traditional method of ingesting CBD is through oils. With choices of either 250 mg (1 drop gives 0.41 mg of CBD), 750 mg (1 drop gives 1.25 mg of CBD) and 2400 (1 drop gives 4 mg of CBD). Each bottle features a robust flavor and a deep amber color. With the concentration of CBD in these oils, as well as in the soft gel capsule, it will be easily and effectively absorbed by the body, and you will be able to reap the benefits of the CBD.
3. Cream – this is a smooth cream that contains 300 mg of CBD. It comes in a nice formulation that has a high consistency and can provide immediate relief from many aches and pains. What makes this product amazing is its ability to provide instantaneous, targeted, and direct relief on the affected area. This effect is because of the full spectrum process use in making the product.
4. Soft Dog Chews – these are an awesome way to incorporate CBD into your dog’s diet. This is compatible to any dog breed and can help with pain relief, relieves stress, and improves sleep. Each cbd chew’s piece contains 150 mg of CBD.
5. Oils for pets – this specially formulated cbd oil can aid in calming down overly excited pups as well as provide relief from joint pains for those dogs that are more advanced in age. It also improves the skin and coat and helps the recovery for those who have undergone medical procedures or surgery.
6. K Cup Coffee – this cbd form is a game-changer. You can have your daily dose of CBD with a marvelous robust, tasting smooth roasted coffee. It gives you all the benefits of the CBD plus the added jolt of the caffeine without the jitters. It lets you ease into your daily routines by giving you focus and lowering your anxiety levels. Each cup contains 30 mg of CBD and 94 mg of caffeine.
7. Smokable Hemp flower – these are pre-rolled cigarettes that have been handled by professionals. By exposing the hemp flower to high temperature or heat, the cannabinoids present in flowers are activated and make them susceptible to interaction with the endocannabinoid system. The health effects can be derived. Hemp is most noted for its effect of alleviating pains from long-time migraine sufferers. This CBD product is also rich in antioxidants, which are important for maintaining good skin as well as improving joint and heart health. Hemp is grown precisely for human use. Hemp does not only find application in health-related areas but also in other industries. Hemp paper, hemp textile, hemp plastic, hemp biofuel, hemp insulation, hemp paint, hemp food for animals are some of the things that are made.
All of these products are gluten-free and lactose-free. They are not genetically modified and have no additive whatsoever. They have conducted extensive lab testing, so you can be assured that all THC levels are kept at less than .03 percent and that scientific methods are used in order to make each formulation. Considering all that went into the production of these CBD products, the price per unit can be considered as very reasonable. You will definitely get your money’s worth with the amount of CBD and all the benefits you can derive from using it.
It is important to note, however, that you should check with a health care professional before you introduce these products into your body, especially if you are taking any medication. This is so that you can be guided as to the proper dosage, frequency of consumption, and treatment cost related to these products.
How much CBD oil cost?
The price of cbd oil varies, really, depending on the product and the strength of the CBD in the product. However, CDB oil cost is so much more reasonable, so make sure you’re going to look at it from the perspective of a patient suffering from an expensive to cure illness. The price of CBD per milligram ranges from .04 to 3 Dollars. Come to think about it, the price of CBD oil is well within reach because it does not cost as much as most prescription drugs if you look at it at a per milligram basis. Weighing the price against a person’s health, price takes a backseat. A person’s life is invaluable. In times when choosing between price and health, nobody would want to suffer if that person can buy medicine despite its price.
What are the uses of CBD oil?
With the above-mentioned information already at hand, it’s no wonder why CDB oil is rising in popularity. Its potential to be the answer for some ailments is gradually being solidified by science. Here are some updates where CDB oil stands, as far as the latter is concerned:
A) As an anti-seizure cure – A clinical trial was conducted in 2016 wherein patients with existing anti-epilepsy medications were also given additional daily oral doses of CBD oil for 12 weeks. 36.5 % of the 214 participants had fewer seizures recorded, while 12% of the participants had a severe reaction. Because of this, CBD oil, as an anti-seizure medication, is still being progressively studied where the effectiveness and cost or price is being researched.
B) For anxiety relief – In the past, research made on animals suggested that CDB helped in treating anxiety by reducing stress levels, reducing the physiological effects of anxiety, improving post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD symptoms, and helped induce sleep to fight insomnia. Researchers opined that CDB changes the way a person’s brain receptors respond to a chemical associated with mental health. This chemical is called serotonin. Receptors are very small proteins that receive information and assist cells in responding to different stimuli, which, in effect, affects how a person manages his or her anxiety level. It was proven that an adequate dose of CBD oil could help a person overcome social anxiety, to a point where the same person can deliver a speech despite the said condition.
C) As a pain relief medication – It’s well-known that marijuana was used as a way to treat pain, even in ancient times. Nowadays, scientists proved that CBD oil, which is a component of marijuana, has the ability to relieve pain. CDB has shown promise in effectively reducing pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis, especially if combined with THC. Further studies suggest that CBD oil may help effectively in pain management through its effect on the human brain’s receptors. This was evident in chemotherapy patients. Even pain caused by spinal cord injuries, muscle pain, and MS pain can be reduced by CBD. Notwithstanding these developments, more research is still needed on the effectiveness of CBD oil in pain management.
D) As a neuroprotective drug – According to researchers, CBD oil has the ability to interact with the human body’s brain signaling system and has shown its potential to combat neurodegenerative disorders or those ailments which cause the human brain and nerves to deteriorate because of age. CBD oil has shown its potential to reduce inflammation brought about by symptoms caused by neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, and multiple sclerosis. Despite the limited research, CBD oil has shown its potential in this area at a lower cost or price.
E) As an anti-acne treatment – Since CBD oil has an effect on the immune system and the overall reduction of inflammation, CBD oil has a potential to affect cases of acne positively. Overactive sebaceous glands that produce sebum could be managed by CBD oil. However, the use of CBD oil should first be consulted with a dermatologist because more tests should still be made before the full potential of CBD oil for acne management could be reached.
F) As a treatment for Cancer symptoms – Nausea, pain, and vomiting are what comes next after a person has undergone cancer treatment. CBD and THC used together, resulting in significant pain reduction in patients after chemotherapy. This is especially helpful when the prescribed drugs did not produce the desired result. CBD oil may help reduce the painful effects of cancer and its treatment at a lower cost or price, but there is still more research needed to unlock its full potential truly.
G) Benefits the heart – Research shows that CBD oil has the ability to lower elevated blood pressure and also has good effects on the heart and the circulatory system. It’s a scientific fact that a high or elevated blood pressure is a cause of stroke and other risky health conditions. Blood pressure could be lowered by CBD oil, according to a recent study on the subject. Researchers linked CBD oil’s ability to fight stress and anxiety that ultimately help lower blood pressure. Further human studies are needed in this area as well.
H) Other uses and benefits – The uses and benefits of CBD continue to expand, there are still many areas for its application that are being discovered, and some are still to be known. Among the areas that CBD oil may find useful are:
1) Treatment psychotic symptoms that may be useful to individuals suffering from mental disorders like schizophrenia. These disorders are currently being treated by professionals at a high cost to the patients.
2) Drug or substance abuse treatment, although human-related research needs to be further explored.
3) Treatment for diabetes and tumors, which still in its early stages performed on non-human subjects, but is showing promise as CBD oil has been shown to prevent the spread of cancer cells and helped reduced inflammation at a lower cost.
A third party lab is working hard to research these areas across the country, and other third party labs are considering starting their own research too to make more products that have CBD, more effective and readily available while having their rights reserved to manufacture.
Is CBD oil legal?
Perhaps the question now that you’re about to ask is whether or not CBD oil is legal or not? In the United States, the answer would depend on what state you’re in as CBD oil is legal in some and not allowed in some states. States that may have legalized the use of CBD oil still requires a special license for people to use it for medicinal purposes. Also, it may be worth noting that the government office tasked on regulating food and drugs has yet to approved its use as medicine. Further, the THC level is also highly regulated as only a certain threshold is allowed, which also varies from state to state.
CBD use as a per-state basis can be attributed to its being a component of marijuana. This per state regulation gradually is eased if more medical use is known and scientifically proved. Per state, regulation is nothing new. As an example of where per state regulation was applied is the pasteurization of milk. Pasteurization is also a per state requirement. For some states in the United States, it’s mandatory. There are other areas in every day human life that has a per state regulation, CBD products are no exception. CBD products are regulated per state, but it does not mean that this per state regulation negates its effectivity and potential.
Weighing all of the information about cbd oil, it is really up to the would-be user to decide. One thing worth pondering on is the undeniable positive effect of CBD oil in cases where prescription medicine failed to give any result at all. Come to think of it, all medicine came from nature, and it’s just a matter of time and science that the use of CBD oil will be regarded as a mainstream drug.
If you’re suffering from an ailment or disease, trying CBD oil now if all medicine failed to give you a sense of relief, will nothing but be a heaven-sent if your condition improves and be restored to its original state. If you decide to use any CBD product or let your family members try it, don’t be surprised if it does wonders for you. Perhaps, science needs to catch up with CBD oil and its products and not the other way around.